SEPHORA ALERT! CARA ALERT! MY BURBERRY ALERT!
WHEN: Tuesday, October 21st 6 – 8 PM
WHERE: Sephora Meatpacking, 21-27 Ninth Ave NYC
WHY: To celebrate the launch of the My Burberry fragrance for women, Sephora invites you to be photographed with British model and face of the campaign, Cara Delevingne*
About My Burberry
· Created by Burberry Chief Creative and Chief Executive Officer Christopher Bailey, the new timeless fragrance for women, My Burberry, takes its name from the affectionate way in which people refer to their Burberry trench coat.
· Inspired by a London garden after the rain, the scent is the ultimate expression of the brand’s past, present and future.
· Mario Testino shot British model Cara Delevingne wearing her Burberry Heritage trench coat for the My Burberry campaign, alongside Kate Moss.
To learn more about My Burberry and shop the collection, visit Sephora.com
· Established in 1856, Burberry is a global British luxury brand with a heritage of innovation, craftsmanship and design. The Burberry business comprises 5 divisions: menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, accessories and beauty.
· Burberry is headquartered in London and listed on the London Stock Exchange (BRBY.L), Burberry is a constituent of the FTSE 100 index.
· Visit Burberry.com for further information
*My Burberry fragrance purchase required to meet Cara. Wristbands available starting at 10am. Space and quantities limited. While supplies last.