It's so fun to experiment with colors and designs and this upcoming St.Patrick's Day- Red Carpet Manicure is offering two easy DIY designs.
Leprechaun Belt (GEL)
- First, apply Prep and Structure. Then cure under the LED light.
- Apply 2 to 3 coats of "Emmy-rald Winner" curing after each coat.
- Using a striper brush, apply a thick line of "Black Stretch Limo" across the lower half of the nail and cure.
- Add a belt (square) over the middle of the black line using "I Am So Honored" and cure.
- Last, apply Brilliance and cure.
Pot O'Gold (LACQUER)
- First, apply one coat of Clingy Base Coat.
- Next, apply 2 coats of "My Lucky Charm."
- Paint a black pot on the bottom right of nail using the nail lacquer version of “"Black Stretch Limo."
- Then, using a striper brush, paint a rainbow using your favorite RCM nail lacquer shades such as orange "Flirt Alert," royal blue "RSVP," purple "9 Inch Heels," red "Red Carpet Exclusive," lavender "Romantic Comedy," or a metallic rose gold "Mink Coat."
- Add gold glitter pieces from RCM’s "Gems and Jewels - Golden Dust" collection to the top of the pot/base of rainbow.
- Last, apply one coat of Shine On Top Coat.
Wishing you a wonderful and LUCKY
St. Patrick's Day, beauties!